Kris Fko

Great

Last year I flew on holiday. I took tickets from the Buybilet service. I liked the checkout process very much: it didn't grate on my nerves, everything was simple and quick. I was satisfied.

Illidan S

Connecting flight changed, they want to charge me more just to make it to the flight.

My connecting flight was changed to be one day earlier. After not being able to accommodate a change to a further date I asked to change my first return flight to an earlier date as well and they could do it but charged me additional $100.

So for no fault of my own, now I am stuck in a different country and with my return flight I will be stuck in another country looking for another airplane to get back to my home country.

Not to mention that I had other issues with payments as I have a Russian citizenship, but not a phone number so I can't use their .ru website which is cheaper than their .com website. But even with a Russian phone number I couldn't pay with MasterCard though that's most likely because of the Rus-Ukr war.

All in all, a very stressful and frustrating experience.

Loss:
Pros:
  • Easy website and okay prices
Cons:
  • Cannot use cheaper ru website hidden charges

Preferred solution: Price reduction

User's recommendation: Not guaranteed, but be prepared to pay more than originally.

Kupibilet

Hello! Thank you for your feedback.

We apologize that your flight did not go as planned. We are Kupi.com, a service that allows you to pay for air tickets. Please note that we charge a service fee for all ticket transactions, which is standard practice for most travel services. This fee ensures the operation of our company and booking system.

If you have any further questions, please let us know. We are always available and happy to assist you.

Sion Bxi

Very good!

A very good and useful service for booking air tickets Clapping The other day, my husband and I decided to fly to Georgia (to visit friends) and were just looking for suitable flight options. The buyticket application gave us several interesting offers at once, and we chose the most suitable one at a price that suited us. Our booking number was 9671****
Kupibilet

Hello, thank you for choosing our service! We hope that your flight to your friends was comfortable and your visit to Georgia left you with only wonderful impressions

Tushar Cpq
map-marker Volgograd, Volgograd Oblast

Very good!!!

Our booking number was 9671****very good and useful service for booking air tickets Clapping The other day, my husband and I decided to fly to Georgia (to visit friends) and were just looking for suitable flight options.

Kupibilet

Hello! Thank you very much for using the service and entrusting us with your tickets - we hope to become your constant companion in air travels

Zina Jne

I recommend

I always recommend buying a ticket to friends. So I decided to release my feedback into the world. The service is good. Never let me down. Always helps. Flight prices are not inflated. There is a bonus system where you can pay for frequent flights. There are always some promotions in the app where you can buy a ticket for very cheap.

Kupibilet

Hello! Thank you for sharing your opinion about our service – we are very pleased that you appreciated our support and prices. We hope to be a constant companion in your travels and those of your friends

Natali Ubf

I like

An excellent aggregator, its a pity that I havent heard anything about it before. It would be nice to save money and nerves.
Kupibilet

Hello! We are very glad that you liked our app — thank you for sharing your impressions

Kaleesi Sjr
map-marker Moscow, Moscow

Nicholas

I love flying with buybilet. Everything is clear and structured. There are a lot of features and additional services that make every flight much easier. It is especially pleasant to communicate with the care service: everything is to the point and, most importantly, you are not left alone with your question.
Kupibilet

Hello Nicholas! All additional services have been added to our service to save users' time and to allow them to arrange everything they need for traveling in one place — glad it works and helps you to fly in comfort. A special thank you for appreciating our support

Anna Kim
map-marker Moscow, Moscow

I love to fly. My family say that in my previous life I was definitely a bird. In this one, the kupibilet service helps me to fulfil my dreams. The prices here are affordable, given that you can subscribe to a particular destination and wait for a low ticket price.
Kupibilet

Hello Anna! We are very glad that you liked our service ! Thank you for sharing your impressions

Stal G

I like everything

I fly often, mostly within Russia, less often abroad, but always via Kupibilet, because it's convenient. I have to register online and insure myself by buying a standard fare for priority support. The amount for this additional service is small, but it is very convenient to have such insurance.

Preferred solution: Price reduction

User's recommendation: I like everything

Kupibilet

Hello Stal! Thanks for sharing your positive review of our service. Feedback like yours is valued by every team member here and it gives us the motivation to continue developing and growing as a company.

Stanis S

Everything's fine

It is a good service, but you just have to make a rule: you can't skimp on insurance when making airline tickets. Because everyone always hopes and then starts complaining that they can't get their money back. And tickets usually cost a lot of money. All the more so because there are all sorts of ways to insure yourself: there has long been non-flight insurance, and priority support has recently been introduced.

User's recommendation: Ok

Kupibilet

Hello Aug! Thank you for choosing our service and writing such a positive review. We’re glad to have you as a customer and we’ll do our best to continue delivering the high-quality experience you’ve come to expect.

Stas G Bkl

Everything's fine

Often travel with my wife, so we use this app for a long time. We set up an alert to notify us of favorable prices. Now, when cheap tickets become available, we make a spontaneous trip. We are glad to have the opportunity to choose an airline. The bonuses accumulated earlier allow us to include additional services in the order. Usually we take insurance and priority support. This is important to us

User's recommendation: Ok

Kupibilet

Hello Stas! Thanks so much for giving us your take on how we are doing. We're glad that customers like you are having a great experience at Kupibilet.

Fleet Xdu

Super

It's always important to me that everything works quickly and there are no problems anywhere! Once I came across the service Kupibilet and decided to use it, and then I realized that I hadn't made a mistake, because I found a ticket quickly and bought it right away. It was a problem-free flight. Since then I've been using this service. I like the fact that there's a variety of insurance, I don't skimp on them ever. And now they've introduced priority customer support, which is also very convenient.
Kupibilet

Hello Fleet Xdu! Thanks so much for the positive feedback.

It totally made our day. If you ever have a suggestion or concern, smash the feedback button and let us know of ways to improve.

Fleet Xdu

It was a problem-free flight. Since then I've been using this service.

View more comments (1)
Franky M Bgf

Good Service

The service charge is next to nothing, and my girlfriend and I got a nice saving on tickets to Paris. I went there to propose.

Travel Expert Talks

Travel Tips: Airbnb VS Traditional Renting

Oct 30, 2020

Is it safe to rent from local vacation rental owners? What are the pros and cons of Airbnb and VRBO? In this video, Mary Branum, a vacation rentals expert, and experienced homeowner, shares her insights as to how vacation rental owners can maintain good clientele, how consumers should plan a vacation, and how to protect yourself.

Read full article
Mary Branum
Mary Branum

Mary Branum is a vacation rental expert, owner of Galveston Island and President of STROAG.

Ali BDyn

| map-marker Berlin, Berlin

Great service

I enjoy that the support is fast, they quickly answered and helped cancel a ticket that I bought on mistake (mixed up dates), only positive experience, this is surely the only service I will use.
Avery M Dym

Really really good.

Its really possible to find cheap and comfortable flights using this website. My honeymoon was fantastic and it started with an excellent flight. Tickets are sent to the e-mail address.

Ray W Qyf

| map-marker Prague, Oklahoma

No service issues

No service issues, Ive been using the website for 2 years already. There is a nice ticket selection, very convenient. And there is no chance of fraud as payment is made through payment systems.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article